My Weekend’s “F” Words

The weekend was amazing. Chock full of Friends, Family, and FOOD! (a concert and a tiny bit of juice, too..but those didn’t start with an F 🙂

Gifts of love and encouragement arrived at our door. Some amazing books, flowers, healing essential oils, and a Breast Cancer Awareness 4Ocean bracelets for Tom, Gracie, and I.

The most valuable gift of all.. was spending time with my BFF and Warrior, Lisa. She let me vent, chatter, question, cry, ramble, then chatter more. Knowing that she has been EXACTLY where I am, and knows what I’m headed into was more comforting and calming than I had expected.

BIG week ahead of me!  Tuesday-MRI, Wednesday-Breast Health Nurse Navigator, Thursday-Genetic counseling, and Friday-Bone Density. Whew.

3 thoughts on “My Weekend’s “F” Words

1. Sounds like a perfect schedule. You will be right where you need to be, doing just what you need to be doing. I love your gift pack. Does everyone get a cat? He he he he he. Sending loads of love, lovely lady. Stacy

2. I am so proud of you, putting yourself out here and sharing with all of us. Thank you! May I walk for you and your family on my 8th 60-mile breast cancer walk in November? Aloha!!!! Roxanne

3. Aloha Danna,
    I haven’t seen you all year since I’ve been out of paddling with a torn rotator cuff since our return from Kaua’i in June. But your warm and welcoming smile comes to mind so easily. I love how you are embracing your journey & sharing your story with all of us. Attitude is everything, and you’ve got it in spades. I’ll be following your updates, and if my shoulder will cooperate will be there for your fundraiser on the river.
    with aloha,
    Mary